Application for Consent

Send us a Photo

Submit photos to us to help promote our local area.

This application form is to be used if the Central Almaguin Planning Board is the consent granting authority. In this form the term “subject” land means the land to be severed and the land to be retained.

Print the Application for Consent or view for more information